Buy or DIY: Press for Champagne Tutorial from Sequins and Scissors. Left Photo: $52 Press for Champagne from lisagolightly’s Etsy Store here. Right Photo: DIY by Sequins and Scissors.
Of course you could “press” or ring for almost anything: chocolate, scotch, vodka etc… Below another item from lisagolightly’s Etsy Store: the Press for Scotch Buzzer here.
Roundup of 9 DIY Summer Headpieces that I’ve posted at truebluemeandyou. Part 1. TIP: Using a styrofoam head from a beauty supply store makes these DIYs much easier.
- Chain and Crystal Headpiece from My White Idea.
- Wire Heart Crown from Make and Tell.
- Crystal Spike Headpiece by Francesca Stone for Tuts+.
- Fresh or Silk Flower Hair Comb from Green Wedding Shoes.
- Chains and Tassels Headpiece from Brenna Rose.
- Knockoff BHLDN Dewdrops Halo Headband from The Beauty Department.
- Great Gatsby “Daisy” Headpiece from Make My Lemonade.
- Draped Chain Headpiece from Minted Strawberry.
- Triple Chain Headpiece from I Spy DIY.
DIY 2 Ingredient Crayon Lipstick Recipe and Tutorial from Hey Wanderer. A video tutorial is also linked. Note: it is recommended to use ONLY CRAYOLA CRAYONS - not generic crayons made in China that may contain lead or who knows what. For pages more of DIY beauty and spa recipes (milk baths, sugar scrubs, chocolate facials etc…) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty